domingo, 1 de maio de 2011

songbirds

when you are in love maybe you i'll wanna sing this song :


Songbird

glee cast version




For you, there'll be no more crying

For you, the sun will be shining

And I feel that when I'm with you

It's alright, I know it's right

To you, I'll give the world

To you, I'll never be cold

'Cause I feel that when I'm with you

It's alright, I know it's right

And the songbirds are singing,

Like they know the score

And I love you, I love you, I love you

Like never before

And I wish you all the love in the world

But most of all, I wish it from myself

And the songbirds keep singing

Like the knew the score

And I love you, I love you, I love you

Like never before, like never before.

it is perfect for when you love so deep somebody !!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário